Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Sample letter a caregiver will receive regarding my at home online program.

 Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 1:11PM

Sample letter a caregiver will receive regarding my at home online program. 


Dear Caregiver. 

Thank you for your interest in Marketplace Mission Learning Center. The following information offers you the opportunity to explore Ignitia and my wiki page and my Moodle site at no obligation.  

Here is your teacher login information for Ignitia that you may use at no cost or obligation for up to two weeks or more if requested. 

Go to https://marketplacemissionfl.sooschools.com/owsoo/login/auth

Username: xxxxxxxxx

Password: xxxxxxxxx

Go to "Courses" at top of page 

Click on the eye icon on the right to open a course. 

Click on the Unit to open

Click on the lesson or quiz or project or test to open

Click on "Close" at the top of the page to close the lesson or quiz or project or test 

Click on "x" to close the course

I have logged in as you, and your login works.

 

Besides access to Ignitia and its over 200 courses, students have access to: my Wiki Page "Tech For Teachers."

Go to http://edisontechforteachersspring2008.pbworks.com/w/page/18557175/FrontPage

You may view the topics. After training, I will grant a student of Marketplace Mission Learning Center some editing privileges to "Tech for Teachers" so they may use this resource to collect resources and write research papers. I built this Wiki page in 2007 when I taught Technology for Teachers Saturdays in the EPI program at Edison College, Florida SouthWestern State College, to adults who wanted to earn teacher certification. 


You and your student will have access to my Moodle site, "Marketplace Mission Classrooms."

Go to  http://wcaclassroomsonline.org/mmc/

You may view the topics of internet resources I have collected since 2007 when I taught Social Studies at Schiller International School Naples at the tennis academy, Academia Sanchez-Casal at the Naples Bath and Tennis Club on Airport-Pulling. The school closed, but the tennis academy operates.

You may view the "Guest Access" courses without cost and without submitting an email by using the password "guest." 

After training, I will grant a student of Marketplace Mission Learning Center some editing privileges to "Marketplace Mission Classrooms" so they may use this resource to build their own online library, build an online course and share their course/library or courses/libraries with other students around the world. Moodle - Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment was first released in 2002 and is free. I pay a host site to house my Moodle. Moodle is a course management system that is used by over 40,000 schools and colleges and competes with Blackboard, a pay per student course management system.  

Thank you for your interest in my school.

Mr. Hill

Email: henrythill@gmail.com or call or text 239/682-4291

No comments: